Tara and Ryan spend a lot of time in the summers at Long Beach Island and it is also where Ryan asked Tara to marry him. It only made sense to do a Long Beach Island engagement session. I had never been to the Barnegat Lighthouse, so I loved exploring a new location and getting the chance to go to the beach for the day is never a bad thing! It was the perfect temperature out for a really enjoyable night by the water. Tara and Ryan were a joy to be around and I am obsessed with this very natural, summer engagement session. Take a look!
How he asked:
“Ryan was planning on proposing on a trip to Italy in May, but COVID had other plans… He ended up taking me by complete surprise on the beach one morning in LBI. We were going for a walk after a workout when he popped the question. He even had some friends come down to the beach to celebrate after. Hard to believe it was the back-up plan because it ended up being the best day ever!”
Tara’s favorite things about Ryan:
1. He is SO reliable and a very good planner, which is definitely something that can’t be said for all men.
2. He can be really goofy and always keeps me laughing (even 5-months and counting into quarantine)
3. I love that he’s always down to do stuff- whether it’s trying a new restaurant, coming with me to a workout class (favorite workout buddy), meeting friends for drinks, whatever!
Ryan’s favorite things about Tara:
1. Her motivation and determination, whether it’s about work, working out, etc. – it’s made me a better person because she motivates me too.
2. Her willingness to always be up for anything and keep weekends entertaining, regardless of what we are doing (trying new restaurants, playing tennis/golf, exploring new areas of the city, etc.)
3. She lets me watch football for 10 hours a day, 17 days a year (and I even got her to start rooting for the Cowboys)
View another beach engagement session here!
Long Beach Island Engagement Session Long Beach Island Engagement Session Long Beach Island Engagement Session